Kings of the Sevens

Homepage | Text Only   Follow Us on Facebook

Visit Riverside Rock Website   
Kings of the Sevens
sponsored by Riverside Rock
in association with Radio Borders
Kings of the Sevens TwitterKings of the Sevens Facebook

Berwick RFC Earlston RFC Gala RFC Hawick RFC Jed-Forest RFC Kelso RFC Langholm RFC Melrose RFC Peebles RFC Selkirk RFC Sevens
 
 

Enter Club postcode
and click Forecast:

 
Follow Kings of the Sevens on twitter Visit D S Dalgleish & Son websiteVisit Radio Borders websiteVisit Southern Reporter websiteVisit Border Telegraph website
Venue

Earlston RFC
Year Formed: 1870s
Home Colours: Blue & White

The Haugh
Earlston
TD4 6EF

Tel: 01896 849601
Visit Club Website »

30 April 2017
First Tie: 13:00 pm
The Haugh

Ties will appear here when the draw has been made



View Fixtures & Results

10 Tournaments | Earlston 7s

30 April 2017 at 13:00 pm

Come along to The Haugh for a great day out at Earlston 7s , thrilling rugby action and entertainment for all the family.

Main Sponsor Logo
Club Badge

Earlston 7s on 30 April 2017
First Tie: 13:00 pm
The Haugh , Earlston

Earlston sevens are once again sponsored by 'CHEERS'/'LIVE AT THE BAR' which will guarantee another fantastic day out at the Haugh with sparkling sevens rugby followed by a live band and music in the marquee.



Corporate Hospitality


Building on last year's success we are once again offering a great day out at Earlston Sevens.

- Entry to the Ground
- 3 course hot buffet meal with wine
- Complimentary programme
- Afternoon Tea
- Access to corporate guest bar

Cost is £60 per head.

Early booking is recommended, please contact Shelagh Briggs on 07793 580154


Tickets & Entry


Adults - £12
Family pass (2 adults & 2 kids) - £30
Students - £10 (student ID required)
O.A.Ps/Under 16's - £7

AS PART OF THE KINGS OF THE 7'S POLICY NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES MAY BE BROUGHT INTO THE GROUND.

Earlston Rugby Football Club

The Club played in the first Melrose Sevens in 1883. In the early years the Club's pitch was located at the Georgefield Road close to where the school pitches are today. In 1921 the present pitch at the Haugh (a Scottish word meaning river meadow) was leased from A. Brownlie, Timber Merchants. Two years later the first Clubhouse was erected. On 1st September 1923 the first Earlston Seven-a-Side Tournament was held and in 1935 the present cup, reputed to be one of the most valuable on the Border Sevens circuit, was purchased thanks to subscriptions from Club supporters. In 1984 the Sevens date was switched to the Spring - the Sunday prior to the first Monday in May. The 1939 Sevens tournament was cancelled as World War 2 started the next day. No organised rugby took place until the war ended.


Border League Radio Borders Scottish Borders Council Our Scottish Borders Your Team

© Copyright 2010 Border League | Site Map | Contacts | Terms of Use | Site Credits | Admin | Website by Border Marketing Company